Rosenthal Homeowners Association 2020 AGM
Due to gathering restrictions imposed due to the Covid-19 pandemic The date for the 2020 Rosenthal HOA AGM has not been set and will not be arranged until the fall of 2020.
Alberta Corporate Registries has confirmed that Non-Profit Organizations, of which homeowners associations fall under, will be able to postpone AGMs until the ban on public gatherings has been lifted.
The package will be sent to residents 21 days prior to meeting to ensure ample notice is given.
We will continue to monitor government guidelines closely and communicate with the Resident Directors for potential dates and restrictions that may need to be applied for resident safety during the meeting.
Rosenthal Homeowners Association Website & Database
The Rosenthal HOA website is administered by Ivrnet. This Calgary based company provides web site management and hosting services for most HOA and property management organizations in the Alberta region. We would not use a local home based business to do this for several reasons:
- Ivrnet is established and provides competitive services.
- We hire an established company as there is no risk of losing the service. Someone in the community can always move away and is not guaranteed to continue to support the HOAs requirements
Click here for Package information
Rosenthal Subdivision Stain Colour
Monterey Grey – Stain colour can be found at Cloverdale Paint
Boulevards & Median Maintenance
- Cut grass to a reasonable length on your portion of the boulevard
- Remove fallen leaves and debris from the boulevard beside your property
- Prune trees and shrubs around your yard so they do not hang over the sidewalk or block pedestrians
- Do not attach signs or devices to City trees
- Obtain City approval before building structures or planting trees on any portion of a boulevard
- Call the city of Edmonton to remove, prune, or repair any City tree on the boulevard
Community Snow Removal
The trails marked in blue will be the responsibility of Melcor for the 2018/2019 Winter season. Click here to view map. The Red areas are city responsibility. If you have any questions in the city area, please contact 311.